Last.fm mode (aka LFM mode) is where this application is set up to obtain all of your track plays from your Last.fm account.
There is no expectation that you use Sonos equipment for this mode.
The other mode is SPY mode, which is where you get your non-Sonos plays from Last.fm, but you get your Sonos plays directly from your Sonos zones themselves.
This section of the User Guide discusses LFM mode only. See here for a comparison of the two modes.
The install procedure will initialise AlbumPlays into LFM mode.
- Day-to-day operation (an overview of regular usage of the application)
- Track play importation: Unmatched, Lost, Late, Reviewed, Resurrected, Duplicated or Streamed
- Housekeeping: Tracks (re-tagging, deleting, moving or upgrading tracks)
- Housekeeping: Play history (delete unwanted MM plays, and manually scrobble missed plays)
- AlbumPlays playlists (multi-target, with album-based & auto-refresh options)
- Using a USB playlist target (travel with your whole music collection, and all your playlists)
- Google Play Music (Integration with your Google Play Music library)
- Listeners: configure to publish playlists into personal Google Play libraries
- Missed Tracks playlist (an auto-generated playlist allowing you to play any missed tracks)
- Problems (how to best avoid them, and how to analyse them should they occur)
- Application backups (configure AlbumPlays to backup MediaMonkey & AlbumPlays databases)
- Configuration (modification to the basic configuration options set by the install wizard)
- Update (installing new versions of AlbumPlays)